2.9.06

back to school




its more than a week i am back in good old aalborg, my hometown for this phase of my life. little bit of procastination, little bit of busi-ness and much of (supposed) post traveling recovery (excuses... thats one of my 'expertise'); all that together kept me away from blogosphere all this while.

well its back to school from next week which means long spates of non blogging would be nothing but expected. so, i am sort of getting myself used to that too... (excuses again...)

i did promise family and friends to come up with stories ASAP, but they say 'picture speaks a thousand words'. so rather than reading the story, experience it yourself here.

happy viewing fellas!

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Bodda, gorgeous pictures! Since I have high BP (according to the doc and need to take meds for that, can't get around it this time) , I ought to figure out a way to enlarge and print it..peaceful is an understatement! Sorry, talking about the Alhambra..awesome pics. So you've been to Paris too? How did you like it? I was there 10 yrs ago and thought, man, I need to be here with someone I love, everyone seems to be 'couples' and couples kissing!
good luck with school,
Ingrid